Invitation for ECOpole’16 Conference
- Hits: 301
CHEMICAL SUBSTANCES IN ENVIRONMENT
We have the honour to invite you to take part in the 25th annual Central European Conference ECOpole’16, which will be held in 5-8.10.2016 (Wednesday-Saturday) in Hotel Antałówka in Zakopane, PL.
The Conference Programme includes oral presentations and posters and will be divided into four sections:
- SI Chemical Pollution of Natural Environment and its Monitoring
- SII Environment Friendly Production and Use of Energy
- SIII Forum of Young Scientists and Environmental Education in Chemistry
- SIV Impact of Environment Pollution on Food and Human Health
The Conference language is English.
Contributions to the Conference will be published as:
- abstracts on the CD-ROM (0.5 page of A4 paper sheet format)
- extended Abstracts (6-8 pages) in the semi-annual journal Proceedings of ECOpole
- full papers will be published in successive issues of the Ecological Chemistry and Engineering/Chemia i Inżynieria Ekologiczna (Ecol. Chem. Eng.) ser. A or S.
The deadline for sending the Abstracts is 15th July 2016 and for the Extended Abstracts: 1st October 2016. The actualized list (and the Abstracts) of the Conference contributions accepted for presentation by the Scientific Board, one can find (starting from 31st July 2016) on the Conference website
The papers must be prepared according to the Guide for Authors on Submission of Manuscripts to the Journals.
At the Reception Desk each participant will obtain abstracts of the Conference contributions as well as the Conference Programme recorded on electronic media (the Programme will be also published on the Conference website).
After the ECOpole’16 Conference it will be possible to publish electronic version of presented contributions (oral presentations as well as posters) on this website.
Further information is available from:
Prof. dr hab. inż. Maria Wacławek
Chairperson of the Organising Committee
of ECOpole’16 Conference
phone: +48 77 401 60 42
fax +48 77 401 60 51